SPi trading 13th Dec part 6


13:50

I have two modeling patterns: - a down move will head towards the 5-day lows, which I won’t be trading: - currently price is trading below the 5-day 50% levels

The second pattern is an upswing into 6677-92, which I’m trying to trade. (R87 up from yesterdays lows)

Price action today is consolidating around the 3-day lows and R44 spiral point. (6618- Support)

The price action today has been moving in 22-point ranges. It is the same price action that has been happening this week:- the R22 lows have been supporting price with buying support, and today I’m hoping it will do it again.

My partial exits and breakeven stops keep my gains and minimize any losses, and eventually I’ll get a follow through in my favor, or may be not again

Re-entry 6614 R22 low partial exit 6621

Looking for 44 point move and higher…

stops moved to 6613