SPI Trading 26th March 2008 part 4

SPI 11 :38

We have our 2nd spiral-point set-up this morning @ 5418 and hopefully we get more follow through on the downside than earlier this morning.

I've been so accustomed to having the downside 44 point ranges completing quickly for the past 3-months, but in UP trending markets volatility begins to drop, so I want to be focusing on taking out my first position earlier than normal...

Trailing stopped @ 5411 -4 from previous trade.

Entry Shorts 5417 partial exit 5397 +10 trailing stops 5421

Exit to be neutral @ 5380

Once again my view is a completion of 44 points to the downside.

Because this is the 2nd 'play' as per morning report, I'm not looking to trade longs today around 44 point lows because of the potential of a further down move. Once out of the trade I won't be trading again today.

A continuation upwards and price is heading towards 5443