WBC Bank

So what's my strategy for the rest of the year?

My strategy is to try and take between 5-15% gains per quarter, and those gains are going to be dependant on my entry prices. As you can see the same strategy recently Buying around the current lows in banks but the % gains are dependant on my entry prices.Between 5-15% gains in each Quarter and I'd be pretty happy with that for 2008.


That is why I want to be Buying back into banking stocks around the Yearly lows again with the expectation that the Yearly lows will support banking stocks for the rest of 2008 and rotate back towards the Quarterly 50% levels.

Therefore I want to be trading double lot positions on Banks around Monthly and Quarterly lows looking for rotations back towards the higher timeframe 50% levels for the rest of this yearBecause Banks will be under pressure and will have enough volatility to be pushed around for many months to come, I will move into weekly swing trading and using the Weekly lows and short-term trading of 2-3 day patterns back into the 50% levels and exit zones." ....


Weekly Report 22nd March Premium Report


2nd trade on WBC and exit @ 23.84, will once again have a look at WBC once it goes Ex-dividend...