DOW Futures 29th April 2009 recap

"Markets continue to remain supported above support, and at this stage I'm not factoring in a DOWN day on US markets...

That's more likely on Friday..

Wednesday's highs resistance"


DOW Weekly and 5-day pattern

US markets pushed higher on Wednesday moving into the Weekly highs and stalling.

As pointed out in this week's report, I'm looking for a continuation down into a lower Friday close Random length, and at this stage I best I could hope for is into 7918.



DOW Monthly and Weekly

I also pointed out, that there isn't any resistance levels in the US markets in April, and those Monthly levels drop down in MAY.

Therefore the trend guide for MAY is simply about trading either side of 7918 (confirmed on the close of Thursday...

Above and it's trying to push towards the MAY highs:- resistance

Below and it's pulling back into the MAY 50% levels.