SPI Daily 29th April 2009 recap

"Because I'm bearish I would normally short these levels @ 3716-18 with the expectation that price is going to continue down 40-44 points.

Because of the way the 5-day channels are (3703) , it wouldn't surprise me to see a higher push upwards:- lower Daily open using support and rising up"


Premium Report



SPI Weekly and 5-day pattern

SPI opened lower than 3716 resulting in 3703 becoming my trend guide (resistance) for Wednesday, which was enough to make some profits on the way down and miminise risk above.


I wasn't interested in trading longs today, simply because I didn't have any support to use in the 5-day pattern, and my view is for the Market to move down.


  • Daily Trading Set-ups & Analysis
  • Index Futures SPI, DOW S&P, & Forex
  • Subscribe to the Trader Premium
  • http://www.datafeeds.com.au/premiumtrader.html



  •